Drink driver education courses and interlock assessments.
Accredited by the Department of Human Services (DHS 92/003) to conduct the Victorian Accredited Driver Education Program (VADEP).
Established in 1985 we were Victoria’s first privately accredited agency to conduct the Victorian Accredited Driver Education Program (DHS 92/003). Over the years, we’ve helped literally thousands of drink drivers get their licence and their lives back, and hundreds of driver education courses and Interlock assessments.
We conduct the Victorian Accredited Driver Education Program in numerous locations around Melbourne and surrounding suburbs. Read more about our Course Locations here.
Helping you get your licence and your life back.
Our method is to conduct a simple yet effective approach to adult education that is engaging, non-judgmental and respectful. Our goal is to not only help people to get their license back but to reduce drink driving and alcohol-related violence and deaths on our roads.
- All courses and assessments are accredited by the Victorian Government (license number DHS92/003)
- Most up to date re-licensing guidelines / charts for Victorian Drink Drivers used in courts across the state.
- We publish our own educational materials to assist in long-term rehabilitation
- We offer discounts on all of our products including breathalysers, Interlock devices and other drink driving-related resources in our online store.
Topics covered in the drink driver (re-licensing) course.
- What exactly is a standard drink?
- Myths about sobering up
- Effects of alcohol abuse on society
- The interaction of alcohol and drugs when used together
- Procedures to follow when re-applying for your licence
- …and many more.
Special educational videos are shown and materials provided to maximize course participants understanding of the abuse of alcohol’s detrimental effects on the body and society.
Courses are delivered by accredited, qualified consultants using adult education principles. Translated educational materials and interpreters are provided for those with non-English speaking backgrounds.
Background and Credentials
05.com.au is a production of The Academy of Health Education Victoria (AHEV).
Dr. Robert E. Kaldawi founded AHEV in 1985 with the following Mission and Philosophy:
“To improve quality of life throughout the community, through health and lifestyle education and body and mind integration. Our Health Intervention Strategy is focussed on harm awareness as the educational tool designed to reduce or even ultimately eliminate harm from the community.”
Find out more about AHEV by visiting www.ahev.com.
Want to know more about us?
Please call us directly on 03 9846 3674 or send us an email enquiry.